Week of Sunday, December 10, 2017
What the Cross Does
Read and Consider:
- Read Romans 3:27-28. External boasting usually gets handled socially, but what can you do about your internal self-congratulation?
- Read Romans 3:29-30 and Romans 12. Unfair human distinctions have been the cause of much relational upheaval. How can you guard your heart against such hypocrisy?
- Read Romans 3:31 and Galatians 3:15-26. Discuss how the law is good and how its purpose is to lead us to our need for Christ.
- Read Jer. 9:23-24; 1 Cor. 1:31; and 2 Cor. 10:17. Discuss appropriate and inappropriate boasting.
- Read Eph. 2:11-22. What human distinctions do we make that God does not make?