Click here to subscribe to the Weekly Announcements email.
February 25 - March 3, 2018
A NOTE FROM PASTOR MIKE
Grace Church Family,
What happens when God declares a person right with Him? What difference does it make that we are justified by faith? How are our lives changed? What reasons do we have to rejoice in Christ? In Romans 5:1-11 Paul focuses us on the many benefits of justification. It’s like he presses pause and just celebrates the sheer goodness of God’s grace in Christ. We are swept up in the excitement, compelled to rejoice and relish the sweetness of God’s saving glory. We have many reasons to have joy in our salvation. On Sunday we will focus on the first three reasons to rejoice.
For His Glory,
P.S. I encourage you to deeply engage in some kind of group (Sunday Bible class, Home Group, etc.). God uses others to help us rejoice in Christ and remain focused on loving Jesus and serving Him sacrificially.
Pastoral Care: For any emergency pastoral care need, contact: Andrew McNeill
Grace Church of Rancho Cucamonga: God has given us an amazing revitalization/replant opportunity. Pray, give and/or join Michael and Taylor Sciarra and the team! Click here for more info.
Connor is preaching there this week (2/25); go and support him!
- February 25 [Sunday] GBI: Fundamentals of the Faith begins
- March 2-3 [Fri-Sat] Parenting Seminar at Kindred Community Church
- April 1 [Sunday] Baptisms on Easter
- February 28 [Wednesday] Family Party at El Modena Park
- Sept. 28, 2017-March 18, 2018 - Bethany Ma: serving with YWAM (now serving on the East Coast!)
- Fountain Assisted Living Ministry: Help us provide worship services for the residents. Learn more here
- March 2-4 [Fri.-Sun.] Jr High Winter Retreat
- July 8-14 [Sun.-Sat.] Hume Lake Christian Camps
- Parents! For Bible classes during second service for grades K-6, we have a take-home sheet that you can download each week. Please click here and then click on the grade of your child.
- April 13 [Friday] Men's Sports and Games Night
- February 24 [Saturday] Frank Lloyd Wright Hollyhock House
ANCHORED (College age)
- February 25 [Sunday] Meet at the Clark's
THE OPEN DOOR (Post-College/Career)
- February 27 [Tuesday] Meet at the Licata's
WEEKLY AT GRACE
- [Sunday] Service Times: 8:15am | 9:45 am | 11:15 am
- [Sunday] Prayer (Modular A-1)
- [Wednesday] Park Night | Awana | Jr. High | High School
- [Friday] Prayer (Worship Center) | Men's Bible Study
February 25 - Romans 5:1-2
GO WITH GRACE
Received to date (since 12/2014): $586K
Want to know more? Click here.
Fill out my online form.