Sing! Colossians 3:16
Topic: Worship Passage: Colossians 3:16–3:16
1. What is a roadblock for you in being fully engaged in singing at church?
2. How do truth and emotions practically relate when you sing?
3. Are you more susceptible to mechanically singing songs without emotional engagement or to emotionally responding to music without necessarily being deeply rooted as a response to truth?
4. What can you do to prepare for a church service?
5. What song(s) are especially helpful to you in engaging in worship at church and preparing your heart to be receptive to the preaching of God's word?