Click here to subscribe to the Weekly Announcements email.
February 18 - 24, 2018
A NOTE FROM PASTOR MIKE
Grace Church Family,
What happens when God declares a person right with Him? What difference does it make that we are justified by faith? How are our lives changed? What reasons do we have to rejoice in Christ? In Romans 5:1-11 Paul focuses us on the many benefits of justification. It’s like he presses pause and just celebrates the sheer goodness of God’s grace in Christ. We are swept up in the excitement, compelled to rejoice and relish the sweetness of God’s saving glory. We have many reasons to have joy in our salvation. On Sunday we will focus on the first three reasons to rejoice.
For His Glory,
P.S. I encourage you to deeply engage in some kind of group (Sunday Bible class, Home Group, etc.). God uses others to help us rejoice in Christ and remain focused on loving Jesus and serving Him sacrificially.
Pastoral Care: For any emergency pastoral care need, contact: Andrew McNeill
Grace Church of Rancho Cucamonga: God has given us an amazing revitalization/replant opportunity. Pray, give and/or join Michael and Taylor Sciarra and the team! Click here for more info.
Michael is preaching there this week (2/18), and Connor will be there next week (2/25); go and support them!
- February 18 [Sunday] GBI: Fundamentals of the Faith begins
- February 20 [Tuesday] Grace Rancho Info Meeting
- March 2-3 [Fri-Sat] Parenting Seminar at Kindred Community Church
- April 1 [Sunday] Baptisms on Easter
- February 28 [Wednesday] Family Party at El Modena Park
- Sept. 28, 2017-March 18, 2018 - Bethany Ma: serving with YWAM (now serving on the East Coast!)
- Fountain Assisted Living Ministry: Help us provide worship services for the residents. Learn more here
- ESL Toastmasters: Help ESL friends practice their language skills. Learn more here
- March 2-4 [Fri.-Sun.] Jr High Winter Retreat
- July 8-14 [Sun.-Sat.] Hume Lake Christian Camps
- Parents! For children’s Bible classes during second service, we have a take-home sheet that you can download each week. Please click here and then click on the grade of your child.
- February 20 [Tuesday] Sewing Circle
- March 24 [Saturday] Picnic in the Park
- April 27-29 [Fri.-Sun.] Women's Retreat
- February 17 [Saturday] Men's Breakfast
- February 24 [Saturday] Frank Lloyd Wright Hollyhock House
ANCHORED (College age)
- February 18 [Sunday] Meet at the Clark's
THE OPEN DOOR (Post-College/Career)
- February 20 [Tuesday] Meet at the Licata's
WEEKLY AT GRACE
- [Sunday] Service Times: 8:15am | 9:45 am | 11:15 am
- [Sunday] Prayer (Modular A-1)
- [Wednesday] Park Night | Awana | Jr. High | High School
- [Friday] Prayer (Worship Center) | Men's Bible Study
February 18 - Reasons to Rejoice Romans 5:1-2
GO WITH GRACE
Received to date (since 12/2014): $585K
Want to know more? Click here.
Fill out my online form.