Sunday, May 26 - Monday, May 27
Memorial Day weekend, camp with the whole Grace family on the church lawn. Pitch a tent or park your RV/tent trailer in the lot. There will be food, music, games, and fun for everyone! Can't spend the night? Just come for the evening on Sunday.
Deadline for registration is 5/21!!!!
Sunday, May 26
- 3:00pm - Arrive // Free Time
- 5:30pm - Dinner
- 6:00pm - Live Music
- 6:30pm - Message
- 7:00pm - Free Time
Monday, May 27
- 7:30am - Breakfast
- 9:00am - Pack up // Free Time
COST (includes dinner on Sunday and breakfast on Monday)
$5 per person; $20 max per family
- Please keep track of your children at all times. For their own safety, do not let smaller children play unattended. Children need to stay on the church campus unless they are with their parents.
- Bikes, scooters, and other similar toys should used in the designated areas in the parking lot.
- Quiet time begins at 10:00pm. The field lights will be turned off and the Multipurpose Room and High School room will be open for continued conversation until midnight. Bathrooms will remain unlocked all night.
- The Worship Center, Church Office, and back alley are off limits for play.