Week of Sunday, April 5, 2020
1. What does Hosanna mean? Why did the crowds say Hosanna to Jesus?
2. What does Jesus expect of those who follow him? What are the heart attitudes that reveal we have been genuinely saved?
3. What do we mean when we say “surrender to Jesus?” How would you explain it to an unbeliever?
4. Is it possible to believe in Jesus without repenting? Or to repent without believing?
5. How do we not waste this season? What biblical principles teach us how to use our time?
6. Pray for the salvation of unbelievers who will be listening on Easter next week.