Week of Sunday, July 12, 2020
"Justice for All” Ecclesiastes 3:16-17
- Why is injustice so jarring, off-putting, and devastating?
- Why do man-centered attempts to right wrongs usually fall short? Why are even the best human systems still fatally flawed?
- Why is mankind rightly indicted for injustice? What is the remedy?
- In this current moment, many people are rightly or wrongly calling for justice. What can a sincere Christ-follower do to navigate it biblically?
- How does knowing God knows, sees, and will judge fairly in His perfect time comfort? In what ways is it challenging? How does knowledge of God’s coming judgment deter believers and warn others?