God’s Magnificent Grace
Applicational thoughts on Ephesians 2:5-7.
As I am alive, raised, and seated with Christ by God’s grace…
5 ongoing outcomes I observe about God’s grace towards me:
1. It rightly reminds me of God’s initiating and sustaining work.
2. It mercifully directs my heart to rejoice in good and reject evil.
3. It powerfully prompts me to live, speak, and serve from the outflow.
4. It honestly shows me there is more to this life than my happiness.
5. It appropriately focuses me on God’s eternal pleasures.
More in Looking to Jesus
September 2, 2023WHY CHRISTIANS CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THE LOST AND WANDERING
August 21, 2023Rejoicing in Regeneration and Hope
August 18, 2023How to Know if You are Really a Christian