5 ways to Make the Most of the Opportunity:
- Praise God: God is so good to shower us with His mercy and grace in Christ. Pour your heart out to Him in prayer. 2 Cor. 9:15.
- Read Scripture: God’s Word moves us, with family and fellow believers, to thank God. Great examples: Psalms 34, 100, 111, and 136.
- Thank others: Every day is a great time to express gratefulness and appreciation for the blessing others are in your life. 1 Thess. 1:1-10
- Forgive others: Because Jesus has forgiven you, you can forgive others. Let it go and experience freedom in Christ. Eph. 4:32.
- Bless others: Provide a meal, make a gift basket, send a note of thanks for their life. Find ways to bless those in need. 1 John 3:16-18.
Redeem Thanksgiving for Jesus and the Gospel! Make these things a part of your daily life with Jesus and others!
More in Looking to Jesus
November 23, 2020Redeeming Thanksgiving
November 7, 2020Fatherhood Moment: The Trials of Family Time for Young Families
November 6, 2020Death is a Preacher: Life-Lessons from a Funeral