Click here to subscribe to the Weekly Announcements email.
DECEMBER 9-15, 2018
A NOTE FROM PASTOR MIKE
Grace Church Family,
Romans 8:38-39 comes to the glorious conclusion that absolutely nothing can separate the believer from the love of God in Christ. It is a triumphant certainty, fixed and immovable. It will not change because God’s Word says so.
It has got me to thinking about the practical aspects of living this truth. Especially the kinds of things we think and how we process biblical truth. It’s one thing to know the truth, quite another one to live it. In fact, we really don’t know the truth unless we are living it.
I sent a question to people this week. I asked: "What things do you think/feel risk separating Christians, or creating the perception that we could be separated, from God’s Love in Christ? How do your generation’s contemporaries (believers or not) process it?”
I’ll just say that hearing what others have to say is very encouraging. It reminds me I’m not the only one who thinks these things sometimes. It also makes me think “Wow, God has blessed me with some very wise and insightful friends of all ages.”
Take a shot at my question above and feel free to shoot me some of your thoughts at email@example.com. Just remember, brutal transparent honesty is required.
By the grace of God, I hope to see you on Sunday. May we be encouraged together by the Spirit of God applying the Word of God to our hearts as we live this life together.
For the Glory of Christ,
P.S. Invite your friends to Grace at Christmas! Give them a postcard or here's a handy link you can cut and paste and send to people.
Pastoral Care: For any emergency pastoral care need, contact: Andrew McNeill
Sunday Morning Songs: Listen to this Sunday’s worship songs we will be singing!
Church Revitalizations: We encourage you to visit Grace Rancho and Cherry Valley on any upcoming Sunday!
- Angel Tree gifts will be delivered this week. Thank you for your support!
- Fountain Assisted Living Ministry: Help us provide worship services for the residents. Learn more here
- December 14 [Friday] Mom's Club
- January 11 [Friday] Friday AM Bible study info here!
- January 28 [Monday] Women's Missionary PAC (Prayer and Care)
- December 15 [Saturday] Men's Breakfast
ANCHORED (College age)
THE OPEN DOOR (Post-College/Career)
- December 11 [Tuesday] Meet at the Licata's
WEEKLY AT GRACE
- [Sunday] Service Times: 8:15am | 9:45 am | 11:15 am
- [Sunday] Prayer (Modular A-1)
- [Wednesday] Park Night | Awana | Jr. High | High School
- [Thursday] Women's Bible Studies
- [Friday] Prayer (Worship Center) | Men's Bible Study | Women's Bible Study
December 9 - Loved Forever: Absolutely No Separation Romans 8:38-39
GO WITH GRACE
Received to date (since 12/2014): $626K
Want to know more? Click here
Fill out my online form.