Ephesians 4:1-3 What We Value: Gospel-Changed Relationships
Topic: Gospel-Changed Relationships Passage: Ephesians 4:1–4:3
- Read Eph. 4:4-6. What are you most thankful for and most frustrated by in your relationships in the body of Christ? What helps you the most and what hurts you the most? What is unity in the body of Christ supposed to look like? Do you see this kind of unity in the church? How can you help maintain unity in the church?
- Read Eph. 4:17-24 and Phil. 2:1-3. In your relationships with others, what are things you are already doing that you want to keep doing? What do you need to stop? What needs a tune-up? Is there anything lacking that you need to start doing right away?
- Read Eph. 4:25-32. What are three tangible ways you can bless, encourage, and help others this week?
- Read Eph. 1:15-23 and 3:14-21. What is the greatest reason for working hard at Christ-honoring unity with fellow believers? What barrier to unity if most challenging to you and why? What areas of growth can you identify in your heart and relationships?”
- What barrier to unity is most challenging to you and why? What areas of growth can you identify in your heart and relationships?
- How can you use everything God has given you to encourage gospel-changed relationships? Think about how you can leverage your spiritual gifts, talents, interests, time, possessions, and anything else.
More in What We Value
July 2, 20172 Corinthians 10:1-6 What We Value: Humble-Bold Leadership
June 25, 2017Acts 1:8 What We Value: God-Confident Outreach
June 18, 2017Matthew 25:14-30 What We Value: Christ-Honoring Service