No, Not One Romans 3:9-20
Topic: Romans Passage: Romans 3:9–3:20
- Read Psalm 14:1-3; 53:1-3; 5:9; 140:3; 10:7; Prov. 1:16; Isaiah 59:7-8; Psalm 36:1. How do these verses make the point that everyone is under the power of sin?
- How do all these verses guarantee that no one will be able to claim innocence on judgment day (v19)?
- Why do good people and rebels need the Gospel? Why do you need the Gospel?
- According to verse 20, how are we justified and how do we become aware of sin?
- What can we do when we are tempted to feel pride about our goodness or despair about our sin?
More in Romans
January 13, 2019Unceasing Grief Over Unbelief Romans 9:1-5
December 9, 2018Loved Forever: Absolutely No Separation Romans 8:38-39
December 2, 2018Loved Forever: More Than Conquerors Romans 8:35-37