No, Not One Romans 3:9-20
Topic: Romans Passage: Romans 3:9–3:20
- Read Psalm 14:1-3; 53:1-3; 5:9; 140:3; 10:7; Prov. 1:16; Isaiah 59:7-8; Psalm 36:1. How do these verses make the point that everyone is under the power of sin?
- How do all these verses guarantee that no one will be able to claim innocence on judgment day (v19)?
- Why do good people and rebels need the Gospel? Why do you need the Gospel?
- According to verse 20, how are we justified and how do we become aware of sin?
- What can we do when we are tempted to feel pride about our goodness or despair about our sin?
More in Romans
November 11, 2018Loved Forever: God is For Us Romans 8:31
November 4, 2018The Golden Chain of Salvation, Pt. 3 Romans 8:29-30
October 28, 2018The Golden Chain of Salvation, Pt. 2 Romans 8:29-30