What the Cross Does Romans 3:27-31
Topic: Romans Passage: Romans 3:27–3:31
1. Read Romans 3:27-28. External boasting usually gets handled socially, but what can you do about your internal self-congratulation?
2. Read Romans 3:29-30 and Romans 12. Unfair human distinctions have been the cause of much relational upheaval. How can you guard your heart against such hypocrisy?
3. Read Romans 3:31 and Galatians 3:15-26. Discuss how the law is good and how its purpose is to lead us to our need for Christ.
4. Read Jer. 9:23-24; 1 Cor. 1:31; and 2 Cor. 10:17. Discuss appropriate and inappropriate boasting.
5. Read Eph. 2:11-22. What human distinctions do we make that God does not make?
More in Romans
June 9, 2019Why God Saves Gentiles Romans 11:11-24
June 2, 2019Has God Rejected His People? Part 2 Romans 11:7-10
May 26, 2019Has God Rejected His People? Part 1 Romans 11:1-6