Fully Assured, Part 1 Romans 4:13-25
Topic: Romans Passage: Romans 4:13–4:25
1. How many statements in Galatians 3:1-29 tie into Romans 4:13-25?
2. What does Genesis 15:1 - 17:27 teach us about faith and mistrust?
3. God's promises are assured. How many can you name? How might we be guilty of trying to get any of these promises in our own way?
4. Read 2 Cor. 5:1-10. What does it mean to walk by faith and not by sight? What biblical basis do you have for your thoughts on this?
5. Go verse-by-verse through Romans 4:13-25. What does this passage tell us about God? What does this passage tell us about Abraham? What does this passage tell us about us?
More in Romans
January 13, 2019Unceasing Grief Over Unbelief Romans 9:1-5
December 9, 2018Loved Forever: Absolutely No Separation Romans 8:38-39
December 2, 2018Loved Forever: More Than Conquerors Romans 8:35-37