Fully Assured, Part 1 Romans 4:13-25
Topic: Romans Passage: Romans 4:13–4:25
1. How many statements in Galatians 3:1-29 tie into Romans 4:13-25?
2. What does Genesis 15:1 - 17:27 teach us about faith and mistrust?
3. God's promises are assured. How many can you name? How might we be guilty of trying to get any of these promises in our own way?
4. Read 2 Cor. 5:1-10. What does it mean to walk by faith and not by sight? What biblical basis do you have for your thoughts on this?
5. Go verse-by-verse through Romans 4:13-25. What does this passage tell us about God? What does this passage tell us about Abraham? What does this passage tell us about us?
More in Romans
June 9, 2019Why God Saves Gentiles Romans 11:11-24
June 2, 2019Has God Rejected His People? Part 2 Romans 11:7-10
May 26, 2019Has God Rejected His People? Part 1 Romans 11:1-6