Fully Assured, Part 2 Romans 4:13-25
Topic: Romans Passage: Romans 4:13–4:25
- Read Romans 4:18. How does having a hope in Christ when there is no human reason to hope help and encourage you today?
- Read Romans 4:19-20. Discuss our tendency to weaken in faith and waver concerning God’s promise.
- Read Romans 4:21-22. How does believing God’s guaranteed salvation promises give glory to God?
- Read Romans 4:1-25. What are some of the effects of being made right with God through faith in Christ? (Here are some to prime the pump: no boasting vv1-2; imputed righteousness vv3-5; forgiveness v7; unimputed sin v8; assurance of guaranteed salvation v16; God-given hope v18; and more!)
- Read Romans 4:23-25. Why does the Gospel make all the difference and give meaning to all of life?
More in Romans
June 9, 2019Why God Saves Gentiles Romans 11:11-24
June 2, 2019Has God Rejected His People? Part 2 Romans 11:7-10
May 26, 2019Has God Rejected His People? Part 1 Romans 11:1-6