Reasons to Rejoice, Part 2: Suffering Romans 5:3-5
Topic: Romans Passage: Romans 5:3–5:5
- What does it mean to rejoice in our sufferings?
- How and why do we rejoice in our sufferings?
- What good have you seen God bring from suffering in your life?
- What comfort have you experienced from God through suffering in your life? What Scripture verses has God used the most in your life to comfort you in suffering?
- What comfort have you been able to give to and receive from others as they go through suffering?
- What tools does a believer have that an unbeliever does not have with regard to navigating life on earth?
- Why, as it relates to suffering, is it so important for us to preach the Gospel to all people?
More in Romans
June 9, 2019Why God Saves Gentiles Romans 11:11-24
June 2, 2019Has God Rejected His People? Part 2 Romans 11:7-10
May 26, 2019Has God Rejected His People? Part 1 Romans 11:1-6