God: Infinite and Intimate Isaiah 40:1-31
Topic: Elders Passage: Isaiah 40:1–40:31
- Do you tend to see God more as Infinite (great/majestic/holy) or as Intimate (personal/loving/caring)?
- How can we better see God for all that He is – both infinite and intimate?
- What perceptions or thoughts inhibit my ability to fully trust God?
- How can an intellectual understanding of God’s attributes fuel actual affections for Him?
- What are examples of how God’s majestic/great/infinite character affect me on a day-to-day basis?
- What are examples of how God’s intimate/personal/loving character affect me on a day-to-day basis?
More in Elders
October 14, 2018In Love: Deeper Than Emotional Sentimentality Ephesians 1:3-6
December 31, 2017The Worthy Walk Ephesians 4:1-3
November 19, 2017Sing! Colossians 3:16