The Wages of Sin and the Free Gift of God Romans 6:20-23
Topic: Romans Passage: Romans 6:20–6:23
- Read Romans 6:20-23. What do the three contrasts teach us about God’s salvation and sin’s condemnation?
- Why are the two slaveries and their subsequent destinies so important?
- Why is it good for a Christian to be ashamed of their former sins?
- How is sanctification a fruit of being a slave of God?
- How are God’s awesome holiness and His amazing love expressed in Christ Jesus our Lord?
More in Romans
June 16, 2019Glimpses of a Life Transformed Romans 12:2
June 9, 2019Why God Saves Gentiles Romans 11:11-24
June 2, 2019Has God Rejected His People? Part 2 Romans 11:7-10