The Wages of Sin and the Free Gift of God Romans 6:20-23
Topic: Romans Passage: Romans 6:20–6:23
- Read Romans 6:20-23. What do the three contrasts teach us about God’s salvation and sin’s condemnation?
- Why are the two slaveries and their subsequent destinies so important?
- Why is it good for a Christian to be ashamed of their former sins?
- How is sanctification a fruit of being a slave of God?
- How are God’s awesome holiness and His amazing love expressed in Christ Jesus our Lord?
More in Romans
November 11, 2018Loved Forever: God is For Us Romans 8:31
November 4, 2018The Golden Chain of Salvation, Pt. 3 Romans 8:29-30
October 28, 2018The Golden Chain of Salvation, Pt. 2 Romans 8:29-30