What Happens When a Heart Changes Romans 6:19-23
Topic: Romans Passage: Romans 6:19–6:23
Read Rom. 6:19-23, 8:29, 12:1-21; Phil. 2:12-13; 1 Cor. 6:9-11; 2 Cor. 5:15-6:10; Col. 3:1-17
- What change has God brought about in your heart and how has it been evidenced in your life?
- Why do some people who claim to follow Jesus not seem to change? Why do some seem to revert to sinful ways?
- How does knowing your God-given positional sanctification help you wholeheartedly engage in the process of God-driven progressive sanctification?
- Looking ahead in Romans, what are some key passages as it relates to God progressively making us more like Christ?
- How does a truly changed heart lead to a truly changed life?
More in Romans
January 13, 2019Unceasing Grief Over Unbelief Romans 9:1-5
December 9, 2018Loved Forever: Absolutely No Separation Romans 8:38-39
December 2, 2018Loved Forever: More Than Conquerors Romans 8:35-37