Setting the Mind on the Spirit Romans 8:5-8
Topic: Romans Passage: Romans 8:5–8:8
Read Romans 8:1-13; 2 Cor. 3:14, 4:4, 11:3; Phil. 4:6-9; Ps. 7:9; 1 John 3:19-24.
- What does it mean to set the mind on the Spirit?
- How do we know what the Spirit desires?
- Why is thinking such a big part of living in Christ?
- How can we live our true victory in Christ in the realm of the mind?
- How does a solid understanding of God’s omniscience (He is all-knowing) and omnipotence (He is all-powerful) make us more humble and keep us trusting Jesus? How can it keep us on track in our thinking and comfort us when we fall?
More in Romans
November 18, 2018Loved Forever: God Graciously Gives
November 11, 2018Loved Forever: God is For Us Romans 8:31
November 4, 2018The Golden Chain of Salvation, Pt. 3 Romans 8:29-30