The Groaning and The Glory, Part 1 Romans 8:18-27
Topic: Romans Passage: Romans 8:18–8:27
Read Romans 8:18-27; 1 Cor. 15:50-58; 2 Cor. 5:1-10; 2 Peter 1:3-15.
- What makes you groan, and grow, the most in life?
- How do you see sin affecting the world and the literal creation we live amongst?
- How can our hope of future glory transform our groaning in this life?
- How many contrasts can you find between our present bondage to decay and our future hope of glory? How can you reconcile the two?
- Where do you place your hope? What are you looking forward to most intently? What is the driving passion of your life?
More in Romans
January 20, 2019The Privileges that Point but Cannot Save Romans 9:4-5
January 13, 2019Unceasing Grief Over Unbelief Romans 9:1-5
December 9, 2018Loved Forever: Absolutely No Separation Romans 8:38-39