The Groaning and The Glory, Part 1 Romans 8:18-27
Topic: Romans Passage: Romans 8:18–8:27
Read Romans 8:18-27; 1 Cor. 15:50-58; 2 Cor. 5:1-10; 2 Peter 1:3-15.
- What makes you groan, and grow, the most in life?
- How do you see sin affecting the world and the literal creation we live amongst?
- How can our hope of future glory transform our groaning in this life?
- How many contrasts can you find between our present bondage to decay and our future hope of glory? How can you reconcile the two?
- Where do you place your hope? What are you looking forward to most intently? What is the driving passion of your life?
More in Romans
June 16, 2019Glimpses of a Life Transformed Romans 12:2
June 9, 2019Why God Saves Gentiles Romans 11:11-24
June 2, 2019Has God Rejected His People? Part 2 Romans 11:7-10