Loved Forever: More Than Conquerors Romans 8:35-37
Topic: Romans Passage: Romans 8:35–8:37
- What do you notice about the list of sufferings Paul uses here? Are there any that are different than the others? If so, why do you think he included them?
- What could you possibly encounter that could possibly separate you from Christ’s love?
- What are believers promised this side of heaven?
- Go back and read the context of Psalm 44:22. Why did Paul quote this text? What similarities might there be with the Christians in the early church?
- What does it mean to be “more than” a conqueror? We understand what it means to be a conqueror, but why does Paul say “more than”? What is a super-conqueror?
- Why do so many believers stay immature and unfruitful? What perspective does God want us to hold as we go through suffering?
More in Romans
February 17, 2019The Righteous Freedom of God, Part 2 Romans 9:14-18
February 3, 2019The Righteous Freedom of God Romans 9:14-18
January 27, 2019God's Word Has Not Failed, Not Everyone is Chosen Romans 9:6-13