Loved Forever: More Than Conquerors Romans 8:35-37
Topic: Romans Passage: Romans 8:35–8:37
- What do you notice about the list of sufferings Paul uses here? Are there any that are different than the others? If so, why do you think he included them?
- What could you possibly encounter that could possibly separate you from Christ’s love?
- What are believers promised this side of heaven?
- Go back and read the context of Psalm 44:22. Why did Paul quote this text? What similarities might there be with the Christians in the early church?
- What does it mean to be “more than” a conqueror? We understand what it means to be a conqueror, but why does Paul say “more than”? What is a super-conqueror?
- Why do so many believers stay immature and unfruitful? What perspective does God want us to hold as we go through suffering?
More in Romans
December 9, 2018Loved Forever: Absolutely No Separation Romans 8:38-39
November 25, 2018Loved Forever: Uncondemned and Unaccused Romans 8:33-34
November 18, 2018Loved Forever: God Graciously Gives Romans 8:32