Loved Forever: More Than Conquerors Romans 8:35-37
Topic: Romans Passage: Romans 8:35–8:37
- What do you notice about the list of sufferings Paul uses here? Are there any that are different than the others? If so, why do you think he included them?
- What could you possibly encounter that could possibly separate you from Christ’s love?
- What are believers promised this side of heaven?
- Go back and read the context of Psalm 44:22. Why did Paul quote this text? What similarities might there be with the Christians in the early church?
- What does it mean to be “more than” a conqueror? We understand what it means to be a conqueror, but why does Paul say “more than”? What is a super-conqueror?
- Why do so many believers stay immature and unfruitful? What perspective does God want us to hold as we go through suffering?
More in Romans
April 14, 2019Believe and Confess and You Will Be Saved Romans 10:8-10
April 7, 2019The Impossible Made Available Romans 10:5-7
March 31, 2019Christ is the End of the Law Romans 10:4