Peace on Earth and Goodwill to Whom? Luke 2:10-14
Topic: Holiday Passage: Luke 2:10–2:14
Read Luke 2:1-21; Micah 5:2, 4-5; Is. 6:1-4; 9:6; Ps. 2:7-9; 45:2-7 (Heb. 1:8); Ps. 68:17-18; Gen. 3:15
1. Why would every Jew have known the designation given to Christ at His birth? (A Savior who is Christ the Lord)
2. How does Jesus reflect and show us the glory of God and how is He the glory of God?
3. What distinction is made in Luke 2:14 that splits humanity into two groups?
4. Why do you think people love to secularize Christmas and sanitize the Christmas story, robbing it of its true significance? In what ways have you been guilty of doing that?
5. All believers have peace with God through Jesus Christ. How does that compel us to the spread the Gospel?
More in Christmas 2018
December 23, 2018Who Is This Baby? Matt. 1:18-25