For My Own Sake Isaiah 48:9-11
Topic: Associate Pastors Passage: Isaiah 48:9–48:11
- Why should we be happy that God’s ultimate purpose is to glorify himself?
- Self-centeredness is sinful in us, but it’s right for God to be self-centered. Why is this?
- How does God’s passion for himself effect how you live?
- Does God’s focus on his own glory take away from his love? How would you explain it to someone who thought it did?
- How does God’s ultimate goal shape how you think about yourself? Suffering? Missions and evangelism? Your work? Loving others? Fighting sin? Daily disappointments and struggles? Tragedy? How you speak?
More in Associate Pastors
May 5, 2019The Word of the Cross and The Wisdom of God 1 Cor. 1:10-31
December 30, 2018The Son of David Matthew 1:1-17
August 5, 2018He Made Him To Be Sin, Part 2 2 Cor. 5:21