For My Own Sake Isaiah 48:9-11
Topic: Associate Pastors Passage: Isaiah 48:9–48:11
- Why should we be happy that God’s ultimate purpose is to glorify himself?
- Self-centeredness is sinful in us, but it’s right for God to be self-centered. Why is this?
- How does God’s passion for himself effect how you live?
- Does God’s focus on his own glory take away from his love? How would you explain it to someone who thought it did?
- How does God’s ultimate goal shape how you think about yourself? Suffering? Missions and evangelism? Your work? Loving others? Fighting sin? Daily disappointments and struggles? Tragedy? How you speak?