A Mother, A Son and His Father's Business Luke 2:40-52
Topic: Holiday Passage: Luke 2:40–2:52
- Read 2 Tim. 3:14-17. How passionate are you for the Scriptures? Do you merely read them, or do you ask questions and process with others?
- Read John 1:1-14. What significance does the incarnation have theologically/doctrinally for the church? Practically/experientially for your life?
- Read Ex. 20:12 and Eph. 6:1-3. How seriously do you take the fifth commandment? How can you live it in the life stage you are in?
- Read Eph. 6:4, Col. 3:21, and Ps. 127:3-4. Parents, how easy or difficult is it for you to shepherd, then release your children to God’s purposes for their life?
- Read 1 Cor. 1:19-25 and 9:16. We preach Christ crucified, which means we live and proclaim the Gospel message. How can you live it and proclaim it today?