Gospel Partnership, Family Love Romans 16:1-16
Topic: Romans Passage: Romans 16:1–16
- How is this passage of Scripture anchored to the teaching in Romans 1:1-11:36 and the exhortations in Romans 12:1-15:33?
- Who do you know that has worked hard in Gospel partnership that you can commend, honor, and thank?
- How does the Gospel motivate zealous Gospel partnership and solid handling of Scripture, and move us away from living fixated on pride, position, and power?
- In light of current debates, and people pressing meanings into Scripture that aren’t there, or bringing heavy agendas from outside the Bible, how can Christian’s most wisely navigate the tough parts of this passage?
- Gospel work is hard work. What are the costs and toil of serving Christ from the examples Paul gives and commends?
- Gospel fellowship is practical fellowship. How can you show the warmth of Christian family love in practical ways, like Phoebe, or Priscilla and Aquila, or Rufus‘ mother, or others in this passage did?
- How can you best be a faithful gospel partner who loves Jesus, loves others, and seeks first God’s kingdom and righteousness?