Senselessness and Sensibility: Be Careful, Part 2
Topic: Senselessness and Sensibility: Be Careful! Passage: Ecclesiastes 10:12–10:20
- Why is it so tough for us to hold our tongues and measure our words?
- What is the connection between our heart and our words? Why was Jesus so pointed about pointing out: “The mouth speaks out of that which fills the heart”?
- How can taking Ephesians 4:29 to heart transform your life?
- How are our actions rooted in the condition of our hearts? What attitudes need to be in place for us to be used by God to be a blessing to others?
- Why is self-control so important and how does the Holy Spirit give us the ability to make choices that are restrained rather than reckless? Why does collapse come from the unrestrained ways of the foolish and how does it glorify God and comfort others to be someone who is restrained and self-controlled?