Rooted and Grounded in Love
Topic: Rooted and Grounded in Love Passage: Ephesians 3:14–21
Sermon Application Questions:
- How do you respond in your heart when other Christians talk about experiencing God? What are the possible pitfalls of speaking in such a way? What is lost if we refuse to use such language?
- What about this passage do you find most encouraging? What is most convicting? What is most confusing or something you want to meditate on further?
- How do we appropriately balance the need for deep doctrinal understanding with personal experience of the truth?
- What role does prayer and meditation play in moving the truth from our head to our heart?
- Feel free to discuss any other points of interest or confusion from the sermon!