The Coming Delusion
Topic: The Coming Delusion Passage: 2 Thessalonians 2:7–12
Sermon Application Questions:
- How are Biblical mysteries different from mysteries in daily life and why is that a good (and also sometimes unsettling) thing? How is “the mystery of lawlessness” different from the mystery described in Romans 16:25-27?
- How does one know when they are being deceived? What are the warning signs? How can you break free from deception?
- How does verse 8 give you confidence in Christ as your provider and protecter?
- What does it mean to love the truth?
- What does it take for a Christian to reject unrighteousness and rejoice in goodness and truth?