Being an Effective Influence
Topic: Being an Effective Influence Passage: Matthew 5:13–16
Sermon Application questions:
- How did you come to faith? Who was involved in your decision?
- What good things could you do for your neighbors?
- Who is close enough to you to speak into your spiritual life and growth? How does accountability to them happen?
- Who do you know who would benefit from conversations about your faith?
- If someone asked you about your hope in God, what would you tell them?
Who do you know that could help you prepare your answer? 1 Peter 3:15