Our desire is for everyone to have a place to gather with others for the study of God's Word. There are several ways for adults to do so at Grace. One way is by attending one of our many Bible Classes that meet at various times on Sunday mornings.
Journey - Meets on Sundays during 1st service (8:00am) in A2.
- Currently studying the book of 1 Peter - Taught by Tom Radmilovich & Landon Martin
LifeBuilders - Meets on Sundays during 2nd service (9:30am) in A1.
- Currently studying the book of Joshua - Taught by Dennis Sorensen & Tom Licata
Logos - Meets on Sundays during 2nd service (9:30am) in the MPR.
- Currently doing a study of 1&2 Samuel - Taught by Mark Holbrook & Pete Roberts
Devoted - Meets on Sundays during 2nd service (9:30am) in A2.
- Currently doing a study on Titus - Taught by Bryan Bush & Paul Phillips
Sharing the Good News - Meets Sundays during 3rd Service (11:00am) in A1.
- Taught by Ed Trenner and Randy Clark.
Bible Overview Class - Meets on Sundays once a month during 3rd service (11:00am) in MPR.
- Taught by Andrew McNeill