We are so glad you are interested in membership. As we are saved by grace through faith in Christ, we become members of God's family. It is important to our growth in Christ to become a part of a local church, identifying and linking arms with a local community of faith for mutual support and encouragement.
Anyone who is saved and baptized can become a member of Grace Orange. Each person needs to fill
out their own individual membership application. We accept members of all ages.
NEXT MEMBERSHIP CLASS
Information about the next membership class will be posted soon!
Church Members at Grace are people of any age that have…
A. Confessed Jesus Christ to be their personal Lord and Savior (Romans 10:9-10)
B. Been baptized as a believer in water by immersion in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19-20)
C. Agree to the purpose and provisions of the church Constitution and Bylaws (Acts 2:42)
D. Made application for membership and have been approved by the Elder Board (Acts 2:38-41)
Voting Members: Active members 18 years of age and over may vote in congregational business meetings.
The process is simple:
- Attend the Membership Class.
- Read the Grace Church Constitution (including the statement of faith) and bylaws here, and membership commitment here.
- Fill out the membership form here.
- Meet with Elders.
- Elders confirm membership and contact the new members.
- New members are introduced to the Church on a Sunday Morning.