Next GBI: Keep an eye out for our next event!
Previous Topic: The Local Church & Missions.
The purpose of Grace Bible Institute is to deepen our understanding of core Christian doctrines as they are revealed in God’s Word in order to glorify God and love Him with all our minds, stirring our passion for Jesus so our love for Him will bear fruit.
If there is a topic that you would like to learn more about in a future GBI series, contact the office here.
- October 23, 2022: The Local Church & Missions
- November 7, 2021: Dealing Biblically With Conflict Between Beleivers
- March 14, 2021: Refuting Progressive Christianity
- May 13, 2020: Coronavirus and Christians Livestream Q&A Pt. 3
- May 6, 2020: Coronavirus and Christians Livestream Q&A Pt. 2
- May 3, 2020: Coronavirus and Christians Livestream Q&A Pt. 1
- September 29, 2019: The Role of Emotions in the Christian Life
- February 17, 2019: The Mission, Mandates, and Methods of the Local Church
- September 12 to December 12, 2018: Forgotten Doctrines
- September 30, 2018: Why the World Loves a Fake Jesus, Hates the Real Jesus, and What To Do About It
- May 20, 2018: Truth, Unity, and the Miraculous Sign Gifts
- October 29, 2017: The Reformation
- May 7, 2017: Christian Engagement with World Culture
- January 22, 2017 A Biblical Theology of Work
(Due to technical issues, there is no recording of this event. The handout is available by clicking the link.)
- June 12, 2016: A Biblical Theology of Time
- November 8, 2015: Life in a Culture of Death
- September 7, 2014: Helping Others Change
- June 22, 2014: Biblical Counseling
- August 7-21, 2013: Teaching for Teachers
- May 19, 2013: The End Times
- September 29, 2012: The Word of God
- February 18, 2012: How Great a Salvation