Malachi: Objections Overruled - How have we robbed You?
Topic: MALACHI: Objections Overruled Passage: Malachi 3:6–3:12
Malachi: Objections Overruled - How have we robbed You? (Malachi 3:6-12)
- What do Hosea 14:1-4 and Romans 2:1-11 teach us about repentance?
- What do Matthew 6:1-4 and 2 Corinthians 8:1-9:15 say about giving?
- How would you counsel a Christian who does not consider regular, joyful, sacrificial, worshipful giving to the church to be a requirement under New Testament teaching?
- How can the gospel be advanced by Christ’s Church giving more generously?
- What can you do to ‘free up’ your money to meet needs for the Lord’s work?
More in Malachi: Objections Overruled
April 6, 2014Malachi: Objections Overruled - The Great and Awesome Day of the Lord
March 30, 2014Malachi: Objections Overruled - God Hears and Remembers
March 16, 2014Malachi: Objections Overruled - How have we wearied You?