Longing to See and Serve God's People Romans 1:8-15
Topic: Romans Passage: Romans 1:8–1:15
- Read Eph. 3:14-21; 6:18-19. Why is it so crucial that we pray for one another?
- Read 1 Cor. 12:1-7 and 1 Peter 4:10-11. What is the connection between exercise of spiritual gifts, mutual edification, and faith?
- Read John 15:1-7 and Gal. 5:22-25. What kind of harvest do you think Paul has in mind in Rom. 1:13 and why?
- Read Rom. 1:14. Discuss Paul's obligation to basically all people.
- Read Rom. 1:15. Why was Paul so eager to preach the Gospel to the believers in Rome?
- How does Paul's longing for connectedness with believers he had never met instruct us in our relationship with fellow believers?
More in Romans
November 11, 2018Loved Forever: God is For Us Romans 8:31
November 4, 2018The Golden Chain of Salvation, Pt. 3 Romans 8:29-30
October 28, 2018The Golden Chain of Salvation, Pt. 2 Romans 8:29-30