Longing to See and Serve God's People Romans 1:8-15
Topic: Romans Passage: Romans 1:8–1:15
- Read Eph. 3:14-21; 6:18-19. Why is it so crucial that we pray for one another?
- Read 1 Cor. 12:1-7 and 1 Peter 4:10-11. What is the connection between exercise of spiritual gifts, mutual edification, and faith?
- Read John 15:1-7 and Gal. 5:22-25. What kind of harvest do you think Paul has in mind in Rom. 1:13 and why?
- Read Rom. 1:14. Discuss Paul's obligation to basically all people.
- Read Rom. 1:15. Why was Paul so eager to preach the Gospel to the believers in Rome?
- How does Paul's longing for connectedness with believers he had never met instruct us in our relationship with fellow believers?
More in Romans
February 3, 2019The Righteous Freedom of God Romans 9:14-18
January 27, 2019God's Word Has Not Failed, Not Everyone is Chosen Romans 9:6-13
January 20, 2019The Privileges that Point but Cannot Save Romans 9:4-5