Reasons to Rejoice Romans 5:1-2
Topic: Romans Passage: Romans 5:1–5:2
- Read Romans 5:1-2. What has happened in every Christian’s life and what does it mean? How does what Jesus did so long ago affect us today? (v. 1)
- What peacemaking took place between you and God, who initiated it, and why? (v. 1)
- How does grasping how radical God’s grace is help us stand secure in Christ? (v. 2)
- What are the three reasons to rejoice in our salvation and why do they matter supremely? (vv. 1-2)
- How can we help one another care about our relationship with God as much as we should?
- How does having peace with God help us make peace with others?
- How is the local church an expression of Christ’s work and therefore a place of tremendous significance?
More in Romans
November 11, 2018Loved Forever: God is For Us Romans 8:31
November 4, 2018The Golden Chain of Salvation, Pt. 3 Romans 8:29-30
October 28, 2018The Golden Chain of Salvation, Pt. 2 Romans 8:29-30