Serving in the New Way of the Spirit Romans 7:1-6
Topic: Romans Passage: Romans 7:1–7:6
Read Rom. 7:1-6; Gal. 2:19-20; 3:13, 3:23-25; Ez. 11:19, 36:26; 2 Cor. 3:6, 5:17
- What does it mean to die to the law through the body of Christ?
- What does it mean to be joined/married to Christ?
- What does bearing fruit for God look like?
- What does it mean to serve in the new way of the Spirit?
- Why is this such a bearing wall in the Christian life?
More in Romans
June 16, 2019Glimpses of a Life Transformed Romans 12:2
June 9, 2019Why God Saves Gentiles Romans 11:11-24
June 2, 2019Has God Rejected His People? Part 2 Romans 11:7-10