Suffering and Glory, Part 3 Romans 8:17-18
Topic: Romans Passage: Romans 8:17–8:18
Read John 11:25-27; 1 Cor. 15:42-53; Phil. 3:17-21; Col. 3:1-4
- Do I understand... my identity and destiny as a Christian? my adoption by God and cherish it? my privileges as a child of God and remind myself daily?
- Do I... know how much God loves me? relate to God as my Father in heaven? love, honor, and obey Him? do everything in my power to please Him?
- Do I look forward daily to God’s family being gathered into heaven before God’s throne? Does my heart thrill at the thought of this hope?
- Do I love fellow Christians in a way that I will not be ashamed when Jesus appears? Do I give careful thought to the way I treat others and speak to them?
- Does the family resemblance show in me?
More in Romans
June 9, 2019Why God Saves Gentiles Romans 11:11-24
June 2, 2019Has God Rejected His People? Part 2 Romans 11:7-10
May 26, 2019Has God Rejected His People? Part 1 Romans 11:1-6