Believe and Confess and You Will Be Saved Romans 10:8-10
Topic: Romans Passage: Romans 10:8–10:10
1. What does it mean that the Word of God (Deut. 30:14) is near to us?
2. Why is it so awesome that the Gospel is the story of what God has done to save His people, not the conditions that His people must fulfill in order that they would be saved?
3. What does it mean to believe in your heart that Christ rose from the dead and confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord? Why are these necessary for salvation?
4. Why did Paul put confessing and believing in that order in verse 9 and then switch the order in verse 10?
5. Why is salvation in Christ so important and what difference does it make in our evangelism and discipleship? What difference does it make in our fellowship as a church?
More in Romans
April 21, 2019Calling on Christ: From Sin and Shame to Salvation Romans 10:11-13
April 7, 2019The Impossible Made Available Romans 10:5-7
March 31, 2019Christ is the End of the Law Romans 10:4