A Time for Everything
Topic: A Time for Everything Passage: Ecclesiastes 3:1–3:8
- What’s the most frustrating thing about time?
- How have you learned to use your time in the wisest way? (Gal. 6:9; Eph. 5:16)
- Why is it a good thing that we cannot control times and seasons?
- How does the Gospel reorient your view of time? (Rom. 5:6, 8:18)
- How does a wise view of God’s sovereign determination and providential orchestration help you navigate life as a witness for Christ? (Acts 1:6-8)
More in Living in Light of Dying
August 2, 2020WE NOT ME: The Agony of Oppression
July 26, 2020Following the Hidden, Present, Active God
July 19, 2020God-Dependent in Everything: Injustice, Death, and Joy