Possessing the Inheritance
Topic: Possessing the Inheritance Passage: Ephesians 1:11–12
Sermon Application Questions:
- Paul rights as a man possessed by the love of God in Christ. What words do you use to describe your awestruck wonder at the glory of God in Christ? (Take a few minutes and write it out in the form of a short paragraph, poem, or song lyrics)
- How does the truth of God possessing us and us being His inheritance drive our possessing eternal life and our eternal inheritance?
- How might you use your thoughts, words, and actions more effectively to praise God?
- How does your worldview keep getting shaped — and reshaped — by the Gospel?
- What idols or superstitious practices do you need to reject from your life?
More in Glorious Grace
November 26, 2023A Prisoner For the Lord
November 12, 2023Immeasurably More (In the Fog of War)
October 22, 2023The Prayer That Reaches God, Pt 3 Glory to Our Glorious God