Jesus is Our Peace
Topic: Jesus is Our Peace Passage: Ephesians 2:14–18
- Why is it so significant that Jesus is our peace?
- How does Jesus being our peace comfort and challenge every believer?
- What are some causes of tension in a church? What degree of tension exists for you now — what did you do, and what can you do? (Rom. 12:18)
- What does being in Christ’s Church require us to do? What responsibilities and freedoms exist?
- What choices can you make this week to experience the peace of Jesus at a deeper level?