God Will Build His Own Church
Topic: God Will Build His Own Church Passage: Ephesians 2:19–22
Sermon Application Questions:
- How does our new identity as citizens, members, and stones, drive our life in Christ and our fellowship with others?
- What does God use to build His Church?
- What is the Church’s part in its growth? How have certain choices helped or hindered the cause?
- What assurances does God give the Church?
- How does Jesus being the Cornerstone absolutely point you to His preeminence? How does it comfort your heart and keep you going?
More in Glorious Grace
November 26, 2023A Prisoner For the Lord
November 12, 2023Immeasurably More (In the Fog of War)
October 22, 2023The Prayer That Reaches God, Pt 3 Glory to Our Glorious God